2022 Introductory Course for Biologics Development and Manufacturing
The 2022 Introductory Course for Biologics Development and Manufacturing is the first training course under the program Global Training Hub for Biomanufacturing (GTH-B), supported by the South Korean Ministry of Health and Welfare (MoHW) and WHO. It focuses on the training of biomanufacturing workforce not only for Korea but for all Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs) interested in the development of biomanufacturing capacity.
The 2-week course is designed as an introductory training course for the bio manufacturing workforce. It includes basic learnings across various fields related to biologics development and manufacturing. The In-Person course also offers a great chance to network with 150+ vaccine and biomanufacturing professionals worldwide.
Course Information (Offline, Seoul South Korea)
- Course Content: Basic vaccinology for the biomedical workforce
- Course Duration: 10 working days, (2 calendar weeks)
- Faculty: Area-specific experts
- Hours of Training: 80 hours including case study, networking workshop and excursions.
- Excursion Sites: hospital clinical centers, biomedical product development and research sites, manufacturing sites
- Target Trainees: 150 trainees from South Korea and LMICs.
- Certificate of completion: Certificates will be issued if trainee participation exceeds 90% of the whole training, which will be assessed through exams during the course.