2023 Introductory Course for Standard Practice (GxP)
Course Information (Offline, South Korea)
- Course Content: Good clinical, manufacturing, laboratory practice (GCP, GMP, GLP) and biosafety for adherence to international standard of quality in vaccine and biomedical product development.
- Course Duration: 15 working days, (3 calendar weeks)
- Faculty: Area-specific experts
- Hours of Training: 120 hours including hands-on training, excursion, and tests
- Excursion Sites: Hospital clinical centers, biomedical product development and research sites, manufacturing sites
- Target Trainees: 150 trainees from South Korea and Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs).
- Trainee Qualification: Technician, engineer, scientist, and manager with up to 6 years of experience in biomanufacturing, or related experience
- Certificate of completion: Certificates will be issued if trainee participation exceeds 90% of the whole training, which will be assessed through exams.